In This Section
- BENTONVILLE TEACHER'S FAIR
- CHAMBER AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- CHAMBER CHALLENGE GOLF SCRAMBLE
- CHAMBER CHILI COOK-OFF
- JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT
- LEADERSHIP BENTON COUNTY
- NWA BUSINESS WOMEN'S CONFERENCE
- RIBBON CUTTING AND GROUND-BREAKING SERVICES
- TEACHER OF THE YEAR AWARD
- URBAN SUMMIT SERIES
- WALSTREET MEMBERSHIP/SUPPLIER EVENTS
- WALSTREET GOLF SCRAMBLE
member loginBecome a member!
Join Our Networks
Bentonville Teacher's Fair
Friday, August 16, 2013
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Bentonville High School South Commons
Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your products or services to a group of professionals? Then don't miss the Bentonville Teacher's Fair. Table space available for $80/members or $110/non-members.
Early set up will be Thursday, August 15 from 2-3:30 p.m. or Friday, August 16 from 8-10 a.m. Registration deadline is August 9.
Click here to download the registration form. Questions? Please contact Krista Khone at firstname.lastname@example.org.