In This Section
- BENTONVILLE TEACHER'S FAIR
- CHAMBER AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- CHAMBER CHALLENGE GOLF SCRAMBLE
- CHAMBER CHILI COOK-OFF
- JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT
- LEADERSHIP BENTON COUNTY
- NWA BUSINESS WOMEN'S CONFERENCE
- RIBBON CUTTING AND GROUND-BREAKING SERVICES
- TEACHER OF THE YEAR AWARD
- URBAN SUMMIT SERIES
- WALSTREET MEMBERSHIP/SUPPLIER EVENTS
- WALSTREET GOLF SCRAMBLE
member loginBecome a member!
Join Our Networks
PublicationsPublications Staff Contact: Nancy Desler
AdVenue Board - Display board in the chamber office provides a highly visible and exclusive ad placement. Turn wall space into $$.
Broadcast Email Blast - When the Chamber has event announcements and news items we use our broadcast e-mail to reach our 3,600 + members and subscribers. These e-mails go out weekly. Available to our members is an opportunity to place a membership ad within the email. The ad can be animated as a .gif. The Chamber can link your ad to your Web site and/or e-mail address.
The Membership Directory and Relocation Guide is a great way to inform people who are living in the area, working in the area or relocating to the area about the services and products available in NWA. It is distributed to all Chamber members, including the Champion members, individuals and businesses requesting relocation information, new employees and residents and at the Wal-Mart Discovery Fair. This is a full-color, glossy magazine.
The New Member Handbook provides new members with information about the mission and history of the Chamber. It also highlights membership benefits, committee opportunities and staff descriptions to orient new members of the Chamber.
On Hold Marketing Message - Every person who calls the Bentonville/Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce will at some point be placed on hold while their call is transferred or while the question to their answer is being obtained. During this time, they have the opportunity to listen to our “On Hold Marketing” message.
· This message is a four-minute continual loop that informs our caller about upcoming events and reminds them of the benefits of their Chamber membership. In addition, there are two 30-second slots available to Chamber members for use as a commercial. These ads are available for one month at a time, and can be renewed for up to three months at a time. The Chamber office averages 500 calls per week, and the On Hold Marketing is only available to Chamber members.
· Each on-hold commercial is professionally scripted with voice and licensed music.
The Chamber’s Website, www.bbvchamber.com receives more than 1.6 million page hits per year and is widely used for prospective visitors, new residents and businesses.