In This Section
- WELCOME FROM THE PRESIDENT
- MISSION STATEMENT
- OUR STAFF
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- BOARD OF ADVISORS
- BECOME A MAINSTREET MEMBER
- MAINSTREET MEMBER FEATURES
- BECOME A WALSTREET MEMBER
- WALSTREET MEMBER FEATURES
- PREMIUM MEMBER FEATURES
- BOARD OF ADVISOR FEATURES
member loginBecome a member!
Join Our Networks
Board of Advisor Features and Investment
The Board of Advisors are members who demonstrate their company's committment to the area and play key roles in business development and in the community. They also provide an additional leadership base for our board of directors. Mentorship and peer guidence as well as access to critical industry and market research are the focus.
We are fortunate to have a high number of CEO's and executives who are actively involved in our Chamber, business life and community.
(Includes all features of MainStreet and WalStreet Membership & Premium Level)
Features of the Board of Advisor Membership Level:
- BOARD OF ADVISOR MEETINGS: Invitation to all four Board of Advisors meetings, which attract decision makers and business leaders.
- ECONOMIC OUTLOOK CONFERENCE: An informative event recapping the current year’s economic climate and forecasting for the upcoming year.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT MEETINGS: Invitations to quarterly Economic Development meeting wherein recent economic development activities and updates are discussed.
- ED ANNOUNCEMENTS: An invitation to all major Economic Development announcements.
- WALSTREET SPEAKER SERIES: A reserved table with signage and media display, listed as a platinum sponsor on event signage.
- WALSTREET GOLF SCRAMBLE: one foursome and hole signage.
- CHAMBER ANNUAL DINNER: four tickets to attend.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION ON WEBSITE
Board of Advisor Members
is a global management consulting, technology consulting and technology outsourcing company. Previously incorporated in Bermuda, since 1 September 2009 the company has been incorporated in Ireland with its global headquarters located in Chicago. It is said to be the largest consulting firm in the world, as well as being a global player within the technology consulting industry. Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 company.
is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
Kruger Products (White Cloud)
is the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of tissue and paper towel products for both consumer, in-home use and commercial, away from home use. They manufacture and distribute a wide range of products, including bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels and napkins.
headquartered in Charlotte, NC, manufactures and markets snack foods throughout much of the United States and other parts of North America. Its products include sandwich crackers and cookies, potato chips, crackers, cookies, other snacks, sugar wafers, nuts, restaurant style crackers and candy.
is passionate about beer and the beer business. They strive to be the best beer company in America. They are a new company with high potential, a unique foundation of great beer brands and 288 years of brewing experience.
Nabholz Construction Corporation
From simple beginnings in 1949, Nabholz has grown into an accomplished, multi-service construction leader. The combination of expertise, integrity and innovation has earned Nabholz recognition in the construction industry, as well as respect in communities across the country.
is at the center of the self-service revolution, strategically poised between consumers who demand fast, easy and convenient options, and businesses intent on increasing revenues, building customer loyalty, reaching the contemporary consumer, and lowering their cost of operations.
Triad Digital Media
creates and manages custom advertising programs that build value for our retail clients while providing targeted, high-impact online advertising opportunities for brands to reach customers while they're in the shopping mindset.
Walmart Stores, Inc.
Walmart serves customers and members more than 200 million times per week at more than 8,692 retail units under 55 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Walmart employs 2.1 million associates worldwide. A leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity, Walmart ranked first among retailers in Fortune Magazine’s 2010 Most Admired Companies survey.